Traveler safety and satisfaction is a priority for Feel Porto.
Since the emergence of the COVID-19 outbreak, new preventive measures have been implemented by Feel Porto in order to protect its team and its customers.
That is why it is important to share all the measures that have been applied daily, in accordance with the measures that the World Health Organization is disseminating and with the evolution of the situation.
These implemented measures qualified Feel Porto as a “Clean & Safe” company, having therefore obtained the certification seal, which is only given to companies that implement all the requirements of Safety and Hygiene.
The strict hygiene and cleanliness of our apartments is already a common process, however, with the outbreak of COVID-19, the greatest concern and thoroughness in cleaning becomes imperative with additional cleaning and disinfection procedures specific to COVID-19:
• All apartments are cleaned by a professional cleaning team.
• The final cleaning of the apartment is carried out ensuring all mandatory measures, using disinfectant solutions.
•The cleaning material used varies depending on the apartment's area, all the apartment's furniture is properly disinfected, as well as all appliances, circuit breakers, sockets, handles, controls, among other objects that were identified as priorities.
• All decorative elements that do not have characteristics of easy disinfection, were removed from the apartment.
• All bed linen (sheets, duvet, coverings, pillows) and towels are washed at 60 degrees after the stay.
• There is a disinfectant gel solution in every apartment, so that customers can apply it to their individual disinfection.
• All apartments have hygiene products and constant hand washing is recommended for all customers.
• We provide more towels in the apartments so that there's no sharing of towels between guests.
• After check-out, the apartment is left for 24 hours, before the professional cleaning team, properly equipped, enters the apartment for cleaning.
• The common areas of buildings are cleaned twice a day, the handrails, handles, common access doors, buttons, among other places, are disinfected.
The Team is prepared to support on the protection of the traveler
Feel Porto Team is permanently informed about the measures that the World Health Organization and National Health Organization have released.
It's also prepared to help and guide the client in case of suspicion, to the responsible health establishment and to support communication (mitigating the language barrier) with the National Health Service.
The contact that the traveller should call in case of an emergency is present in the apartment and is provided at check-in.
In the check-in and check-out process (if in-person check-out is necessary), the team will be properly equipped (with mask, gloves, and visor) and will always avoid entering the apartment, guiding the customer to the apartment door.
We recommend that all customers do the check-in and check-out process, with their own mask.
New payment methods have also been implemented, giving preference to payment by link at check-in or if possible, payment via credit card without contact, named contactless.
The customer support team is always available and able to clarify any doubts or questions, if necessary, even by video call.
We also leave the recommendation that you take care of yourself and yours, following small actions, recognized by the World Health Organization, as the most effective in our daily lives.
Wash your hands regularly
Cover your mouth and nose when coughing and sneezing with your forearm
If you are sick avoid travelling and contact with people.
We will permanently update all new information and recommendations on this page, so that you always have access to the latest updates.
We are following the COVID-19 issue carefully, following official guidelines, and will work to update appropriate operational protocols and programs as needed.
Thank you for your preference and trust,